The statistics are in. YouTube receives more than 60 billion visits annually, which is roughly eight times the Earth’s population. How then does this viewership translate as business for agents? Well, real estate listings with videos receive 403% more inquiries than those without videos. YouTube is therefore a key platform in a marketing plan to reach your target market. With a few skills and know-how, you too can master this mammoth marketing platform and profit from it, and get Leads on Youtube.
1. Create a Personal Video Profile First – A personal video profile is a great way to get prospects to feel comfortable with you before they meet you. Start it with a brief personal introduction of who you are, your past, your family- and comments on why you decided to become a real estate professional or what you enjoy most about being a real estate agent.
2. Connect back to your Blog or Website – Embed the YouTube videos into your website and blog to encourage visitors to engage. An example would be videos about the communities you serve and testimonials. Explainer videos of who you are and what you do best can also inspire trust in you.
3. Provide All Contact Details – On your YouTube channel, you’re homepage has a banner and About Us page. Create an attractive banner that has your headshot, company name, contact info, and a stylish photo of your best listings. A good example of this is agent Megan Shaw William’s YouTube banner.
On the YouTube channel ‘About Us page’, provide your contact details again, including phone numbers and email address for direct contact. Don’t forget to include you social your media handles also.
4. Learn Video Marketing – You must pay attention to optimizing the video to get views. This can be done by:
– Firstly make sure that the main keyword appears in the title of your video.
– Secondly, place the keyword in your description, perhaps even starting it with a URL, directing to your website.
– Put the keyword in the video tags section also. You should even consider putting the keyword in the audio of your video. It is easy to get it transcribed on YouTube.
– Finally, you should ping the video’s URL to the search engines. Various websites allow you to ping a link to search engines, but if you don’t want to ping to every website manually some programs do it for you.
5. Distribute through Social Media– YouTube has made it easy to share videos with unique links that can be put in emails, Facebook, Twitter, and more. The more exposure you can give to your videos, the more likely they are to be viewed by potential leads.
As with all things social media, test and analyze which methods work well for getting the most traffic. YouTube is a great place to get leads on Youtube.