Email marketing is the use of email to send out business messages to a particular group of people. It involves sending out advertisement emails, business requests, and solicits sales. Effective Emails for Real Estate Marketing strategies commonly seek to achieve brand awareness, loyalty, and trust.
In real estate marketing, email marketing helps to build relationships with prospects and clients. To create a successful email marketing strategy for your realty business, here is an easy to follow procedure:
1. Know Your Goals
Getting to know what your goals are will help you design your emails in a way that connects with your target audience. Some of the email marketing goals of a realtor should include:
- Welcome new clients and introducing your business.
- Re-engage with past clients that you have worked with.
- Grow sales through requesting referrals or repeat business.
- Build profitable relationships.
2. Use Automated Responders
An automated email responder will help a potential client to get the needed information at the right time. Automated emails are programmed to respond to a specific question or action taken by the client. There are free and paid automated email providers for business, such as Mailchimp and Get Response, which are user friendly.
Ways to formulate effective Automated Email Campaigns:
- Get to know common behavioral triggers. Knowing what actions a potential client will take regularly will help you to create messages for their needs towards a sale.
- Measure the success of each email. By assessing your content’s engagement rate, you will get to know how to adjust your messages for maximum responses.
3. Segment Your Customers
Segmenting your target customer will help you respond to emails that are pertinent to clients’ situations. As you continue to provide them with relevant information, they will remember to seek your business when they need to.
You can Segment them in these 2 ways:
- By demographic data: age, gender, location, education, preferences.
- Where the contact was sourced from and from which campaign: from social media, email newsletters, or phone calls.
4. Create Relevant Content
For the clients who have bought, your business interaction does not end when your client becomes a homeowner. Some email content ideas include after-sales service questionnaires and feedback requests. You can also offer them home maintenance and renovation advice. These regular and Effective Emails for Real Estate Marketing will keep your business top of their mind when they need to engage again or refer you to others.
For new clients, email content can include new property listings, trends in the market, and homebuyer success stories. All emails for this group should be to build their trust in you for future business.
5. Create Landing Pages
When your business has an advertising campaign, you need to capture emails of the interested leads with a landing page. To get the most out of your landing pages, you need to create an easy, engaging, and personalized experience for the site visitor in the following ways:
- Use bold beautiful images to get attention
- Keep the lead capture forms and search tools simple
- Use auto-play background videos
- Include testimonials, awards, and badges to instill trust
- Personalize the landing page with a short survey
One easy to use Landing page creator is the WordStream’s CRO Toolkit. It is an intuitive software solution that helps marketers and business owners create gorgeous, optimized landing pages in a matter of minutes.
Email marketing in real estate is a process that requires you to have knowledge of your current clients and potential clients. To be successful, follow these handy tips above to create Effective Emails for Real Estate Marketing that will turn interested prospects to buying customers. Good luck!